Financial Solutions Group Scholarship
For 2021-2022 Academic Year
The scholarship shall be awarded to student(s) who meet the following criteria:
- Candidate must meet GCU admissions requirements;
- Candidate must pursue being a full time student;
- Candidate must be a graduate of an Arizona Christian High School ;
- Candidate shall demonstrate documented financial need as defined by the Grand Canyon University Office of Financial Aid;
- Candidate must possess a cumulative 2.5 GPA or higher;
- Candidate must demonstrate they have Christian and conservative values, representative of the University’s Mission and Vision;
- Candidate must submit a 300 word document on what Christian character and integrity mean to them;
This scholarship(s) will be awarded annually. The Scholarship Committee of the GCU Scholarship Foundation will identify qualified recipients. Each year, a representative of the GCU Scholarship Committee shall communicate information about the award recipient(s) to Jeff and Lori Lakes.
PLEASE do not apply if you are an online or graduate student.
Please fill out this application and narrative no later than March 31, 2020 to be considered for a GCUSF Scholarship Award for the academic year of 2021-2022.
GCUSF is pleased that you are applying for our scholarships. We are dedicated to helping deserving undergraduate students further their education and career. GCUSF is a 501 (c) (3) public charity dedicated to providing scholarships to students attending the traditional campus of GCU. You may receive a GCUSF Scholarship even if you have already received GCU institutional scholarships.