Grand Canyon University Scholarship Foundation
The Grand Canyon University Scholarship Foundation is an independent non-profit 501 (c) (3) public charity whose mission is to provide scholarships to students attending the ground campus of Grand Canyon University in a traditional full-time status.
Applications for the academic year 2019/2020 are being accepted through March 31, 2019. You may apply by filling out one or more of the applications below. If you have any questions please contact GCUSF at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students Inspiring Students Scholarship
A Neighborhood Scholarship
*A User Account is required to register for the Students Inspiring Students Scholarship. Once you have created an account, you can sign in at any time to continue your application process. Click HERE to register.
To qualify, high school seniors must meet application requirements:
- High school senior admissible** to GCU.
- Attending one of GCU’s neighborhood, participant schools.
- Student must complete a minimum of 100 hours of study time at the GCU Learning Lounge prior to the application deadline.
- Students must demonstrate a financial need.***
The GCUSF Scholarship Committee will determine eligibility. Scholarship recipients must acknowledge their award in the form of an email thank you within three weeks of notification to email@example.com.
For consideration, please complete the application below.
Application Deadline: October 19, 2018
* Both GCUSF and GCU reserve the right to award or decline scholarship applications for any reason. The minimum renewal criteria must be maintained for the scholarship to be renewed in future years. GCUSF and GCU each reserve the right to change scholarship award and/or renewal criteria at any time without prior notice.
** Admissibility Requirements: 3.0 unweighted GPA, 19 ACT, or SAT (math and reading only) on a 2400 point scale: 1300 (test date before 3/1/2016) OR on a 1600 point scale: 1000 (test date after 3/1/2016).
*** Financial need is determined by the Office of Financial Aid. Students must apply for the FAFSA to determine financial need. If eligible, PELL Grants, and all other gift aid, including federal and state grants and loans, as well as private scholarships, are subtracted from student’s tuition and fees unless they are being used for costs not covered in the scholarship program, such as housing and meal plans. The remaining cost of tuition and fees up to a maximum of $18,000 will be covered by this scholarship package.
**** Applicant MUST submit a completed LEAD Referral Form in order for their application to be complete.
The Legacy Foundation Book Scholarship
Nursing and Health Related Majors
To qualify, applicants:
- Must meet GCU admissions requirements.
- Must be enrolled in a Nursing or Health related program of study.
- Recipients chosen will receive $500.00 reimbursement for books.
- Proof of enrollment and book purchase receipts for books up to $500.00 will be submitted upon notification of award to Madeline.Winney@gcusf.org.
Scholarship recipients must acknowledge their award in the form of an email thank you within three weeks of notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for the Legacy Foundation Book Scholarship, please fill out the application below.
The Dimension Data – Steve Westerman Memorial Scholarship
The Steve Westerman Memorial Scholarship, in partnership with Grand Canyon University and OCJ Kids, was founded with the mission of giving opportunity to those in the foster care system who have need and are looking to contribute to society through the application of Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) and Health related degrees.
To qualify, applicants :
- Must meet GCU admissions requirements.
- Must have aged-out of the foster care system.
- Must be an in-state, traditional ground student.
- Must be pursuing an academic degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, or a Health related field.
- Must have demonstrated documented financial need as defined by the Grand Canyon University Office of Financial Aid.
- Must have a minimum of 3.5 GPA.
Eligibility and scholarship recipients will be determined by the GCUSF Scholarship Committee. Scholarships will be awarded in spring 2019 for the 2019/2020 academic year. Scholarship recipients must acknowledge their award in the form of an email thank you within three weeks of notification to email@example.com.
To apply for the Dimension Data – Steve Westerman Scholarship, please fill out the application below.