Students Inspiring Students Scholarship Application
For 2018-2019 Academic Year
Note: Applicant must be a High School Senior admissible to GCU. Student must be taking at least 12 hours per semester. Only ONE application and a ONE page narrative is necessary to apply for GCUSF scholarships.
Steps needed to apply for the Students Inspiring Students Scholarship, listed in order of priority:
- Complete GCU application for admissions and get accepted.
- Submit high school transcripts.
- Complete FAFSA after October 1st
- Get your picture taken by a Front Desk LEAD in the Learning Lounge.
- Complete and submit SIS Application to GCU Scholarship Foundation.
PLEASE do not apply if you are an online or graduate student.
Please fill out and submit this application and narrative no later than October 19, 2018.
GCUSF is pleased that you are applying for our scholarships. We are dedicated to helping deserving undergraduate students further their education and career. GCUSF is a 501 (c) (3) public charity dedicated to providing scholarships to students attending the traditional campus of GCU. You may receive a GCUSF Scholarship even if you have already received GCU institutional scholarships.